Executive summary Assesor independent of implementation of Good Corporate Governance ('GCG') on the PT.Biro Klasifikas Indonesia (Persero) for fiscal year 2012.
Results assessment of the implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG hereafter) on the PT.Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia (Persero) in accordance with the Indicators/Assessment Parameters For the application of Good Corporate Governance in State-owned enterprises Decree 16/s. MBU/2012. The scope of the assessment includes aspects of GCG within the company for the period in 2012.
Objective assessment of the implementation of GCG is to:
- Measurements of quality of implementation of GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE in STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES in order granting score over implementation of GCG and the granting of category quality implementation of GCG.
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses, as well as the preparation of the implementation of GCG improvement recommendations in STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES in order to reduce the gap on the criteria of GCG Implementation Monitoring
- Monitoring the consistency of application of GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE in STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES within the framework of the refinement and development of policy governance in an environment of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES.
In methodology, assessment of GCG pelaksanan refers to the terms of reference of the implementation of GCG implementation assessment in STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES developed the Ministry of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES by 2012.
Factor in testing the application of GCG in PT.Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia (Persero) consists of 6 (six) aspects:
- Commitment to Governance Practices on an ongoing basis;
- Shareholders and the GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS/owners of capital;
- The Board of Commissioner/Board of Trustees;
- Board of Directors;
- Disclosure of information and Transparent; and
- Other aspects.
Results of the assessment of the implementation of GCG in PT.Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia (Persero) in 2012 reach a total score of 87,67. This shows that the implementation of GCG in pt.Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia (Persero) has achieved the qualification "VERY GOOD".