In accordance with the Articles of Association, the Shareholders of the Company is 100% owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, which consists of:
- Authorized Capital of the Company is set at Rp.180.000.000.000, - (one hundred and eighty billion rupiahs), divided into 180,000 (one hundred eighty thousand) shares, each share with a nominal Rp.1.000.000, - (one million rupiahs)
- The authorized capital has been subscribed and taken part by the Republic of Indonesia as many as 45,000 (forty five thousand) shares or totaling Rp.45.000.000, - (forty five billion rupiahs).
- 100% (one hundred percent) of the nominal value of the issued shares of each of the above, or totaling Rp.45.000.000.000,00 (forty-five billion rupiahs) have been fully paid by the Republic of Indonesia (shareholder) in the following way:
- As much Rp.6.000.000.000, - (six billion dollars) is the old capital contribution in accordance with the Deed No. 5 dated 26-11-2008 (twenty-sixth of November two thousand and eight) were made of Notary Umaran Mansjur, Bachelor of Law who has approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights Republic of Indonesia No. AHU-03102.AH.01.02 dated 21 April 2009 (21/04/2009);
- As much as Rp. 39,000,000,000.00 (thirty nine billion rupiahs) through capitalization of reserves most of the company until the year 2007 (31/12/2007);
- As much as Rp. 135,000,000,000.00 (one hundred and thirty-five billion rupiahs) through capitalization of reserves most of the company until the financial year 2013 (12.31.2013).
- Stocks that are still in the deposit will be issued according to the needs of the Company with the terms, amount and price based on the approval of the General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) on the proposal of the Board of Directors after receiving a written response from Board Of Comissioners with conditions that are not under par.
- All shares issued for capital increase, must first be offered to each holder stock by stock ownership